Responsibilities (Essential Functions): • Maintains and delegates the general flow of work done in the mall office. • Receives miscellaneous reports related to mall operations, such as time records, budget expenditures. • Acts as delegate for issuing and interpreting mall operating procedures and policies. • Conducts new associate orientation and assists associates in completing various human resources onboarding. • Prepares and submits workers’ compensation first report of injury forms. • Prepares various reports including Tenant Gross Sales, Month End Reports, etc. • Assists General Manager and Corporate Accountants with delinquent tenant accounts. • Receives, records and forwards payment to corporate lock box. • Responsible for the record retention effort at property.
Areas of Responsibility
Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Maintains and delegates the general flow and execution of administrative processes for the property in the management office.
- Supports General Manager in all areas of property management administrative and lease administration activities.
- Manages property management operations contracts, project coordination, financial reports, and document file systems.
- Manages all aspects of accounts payable and accounts receivable processing.
- Prepares various routine reports including sales, accounts receivable and insurance reports.
- Assists Specialty Leasing Manager with administrative tasks i.e. processing checks, coordinating agreements, tenant communication, setting up and maintaining displays and assuring compliance of tenant and licensee rules and regulations.
- Acts as delegate for issuing and interpreting property’s operating procedures and policies.
- Point of contact for contractors.
- Assists in guest concern situations.
- Coordinates various human resource activities for associates.
- Answers office phones and greets incoming guests.
- Interfaces with retailers, community groups and vendors in coordination of marketing and leasing activities.
- Types correspondence, contracts, reports, lease documents forms, handbooks, etc.
- Equipment and contract management for office machines, fleet program, telecom systems, supplies, etc.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
Education / Experience Requirements
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to lift up to 10 pounds, deliver correspondence to stores, and assist with merchandising set-ups.
- Two years professional experience performing office support.
How to Apply
See link below